Paintball game rules and safety measures
The violation of safety rules will terminate the game.
Paintball safety rules
- It is strictly forbidden to remove your mask on the field.
- Before entering the “safe zone”, the rifle is always braked.
- “Shooting” is strictly prohibited in the “safe zone”.
- In the “safe zone” your finger is never on the trigger and the barrel is always pointed down (to the floor),
- No physical contact is allowed.
- No blind firing.
- Do not shoot any opponent at close range (less than 3m). It’s enough to shout you’ve been hit.
- All guns must be set to a velocity below 285ft/s, or 90m/s.
- Contact with a paintball gun is not allowed under the influence of alcohol or opiates.
- Contact with a paintball gun is not allowed under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- It is forbidden to wipe your mask (the cleaning of your mask is done only by instructors in the safe zone)
- Not reporting hits spoils the game
It is not allowed to:
- Collect pellets from the floor.
- Bringing your own pellets.
All rules MUST be followed.
Game objective and basic rules
The goal of the game is the complete elimination of the opposing team. A player is eliminated as soon as he/she comes into direct contact with the paintball pellet, regardless of whether the pellet breaks or not. The player that’s been hit, with their hand raised, mask on their face, shouts “hit” and returns to their base and waits for the end of the round (usually 5-7 minutes). The eliminated players may not shout/speak and influence the course of the game (tell where the opposing players are).
Paintball Scenarios (games)
The teams differ in the colors of the straps (rifle belt), tutorials (frame holder) and belts.
- The goal of the game is the complete elimination of the opposing team.
- Every hit counts.
- Affected players with a raised hand and a mask on their face go to their “base” and wait for the end of the round.
- The round is over when all the players of one team are eliminated.
The teams differ in the colors of the straps (rifle belt), instructors (frame holder) and belts. The “terrorist” team also has an aluminum case with a timer (bomb).
- The goal of one team is to assemble and defend the “bomb” or complete elimination of the opposing team.
- If the team that owns the “bomb” does not plant it in 3 minutes, it loses the round.
- If the player carrying the “bomb” is hit, he is obliged to leave the suitcase with the “bomb” on the part of the field where he was hit.
- The bomb timer is set to 30 seconds.
- The goal of the other team is to dismantle the placed “bomb” or completely eliminate the opposing team.