Paintball game rules and safety measures
Violation of security rules will terminate the term.
Paintball safety rules
- It is strictly forbidden to remove the mask on the field.
- Before entering the “safe zone”, the rifle is always braked.
- “Shooting” is strictly prohibited in the “safe zone”.
- In the “safe zone” the finger is never on the trigger and the barrel is always pointed down (to the floor),
- No physical contact is allowed.
- No blind shooting.
- Do not shoot the opponent at close range (less than 3m). It’s enough to shout you’ve been hit.
- All guns must be set to a velocity below 285ft/s, or 90m/s.
- Contact with a paintball gun is not allowed under the influence of alcohol or opiates.
- Contact with a paintball gun is not allowed under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- it is forbidden to wipe the mask (mask cleaning is done only by instructors in the safe zone)
- not reporting hits breaks the game
It is not allowed:
- Collecting balls from the floor.
- Bringing your balls.
All rules MUST be followed.
Game objective and basic rules
The goal of the game is the complete elimination of the opposing team. A player is eliminated as soon as he comes into direct contact with the ball, regardless of whether the ball breaks or not. The hit player with his hand raised, mask on his face, with the shout “done” returns to his base and waits for the end of the round (usually 5-7 minutes). Affected players may not throw from the base and influence the course of the game (tell where the opposing players are).
Paintball Scenarios (games)
The teams differ in the colors of the straps (rifle belt), tutorials (frame holder) and belts.
- The goal of the game is the complete elimination of the opposing team.
- Every hit counts.
- Affected players with a raised hand and a mask on their face go to their “base” and wait for the end of the round.
- The round is over when all the players of one team are eliminated.
The teams differ in the colors of the straps (rifle belt), instructors (frame holder) and belts. The “terrorist” team also has an aluminum case with a timer (bomb).
- The goal of one team is to assemble and defend the “bomb” or complete elimination of the opposing team.
- If the team that owns the “bomb” does not plant it in 3 minutes, it loses the round.
- If the player carrying the “bomb” is hit, he is obliged to leave the suitcase with the “bomb” on the part of the field where he was hit.
- The bomb timer is set to 30 seconds.
- Cilj drugog tima je da demontira postavljenu “bombu” ili kompletno eliminiše protivnički tim.